• Holy Trinity Church
    Holy Trinity is a beautiful Victorian / Edwardian
    church, with extensive grounds, which also hosts
    the mission community office.
    The coffee bar is open every morning and we have
    a well equipped hall which can be used for a
    wide range of activities.

    Worship is centred on the Eucharist and with
    more informal services too.
    Central to Holy Trinity is serving the town centre
    and links with the Beacon School.
    Directions
  • Littleham Church
    St Margaret & St Andrew’s, Littleham,
    is an outward looking and lively church.

    The beautiful church building dates from 1236,
    surrounded by a large open churchyard including
    the tomb of Lady Nelson.

    We offer a wide range of worship; friendly pastoral
    care; and vibrant youth & family work including
    the Chill youth club & links with Littleham school. Directions
  • Lympstone Church
    The church is a lovely village church, with six bells,
    which seeks to serve the local community as a
    base not only for a wide range of worship and
    pastoral care, but also is used by many
    organisations in particular Lympstone School
    and for concerts.

    There has been a church on this site since the
    12th century, with the tower dating to 1409 and
    the rest rebuilt in 1864, with more recent
    modernisation at the west end.
    Directions

Visit Littleham Church


Littleham Church


Littleham church is a fine example of a 13th century church situated on Littleham road just 2 miles from Exmouth and under a mile from the Devon Cliffs Holiday Park.


Although the present building dates from around 1234, we are aware of an earlier church recorded in 1149 but it is probable that it had been in existence for many years before – even back to Saxon days.


Many famous people are associated with the church. Both daughters of Sir Robert Peel (1788-1850), who set up the metropolitan police force (also known as Peelers or Bobbies) are buried in the nave, with memorials on the walls of the church. At the east end of the chantry is a wall mounted memorial to Viscountess Nelson by Turnerelli, a well-known sculptor in the reign of George III. She and her son by her first marriage are buried in the southeast corner of the churchyard; the grave is surrounded by distinctive iron railings.


The church is open every weekday from 08:30 – 15:00 and is a lovely place to visit or just to spend some quiet time.


Please read more... for full details of services during Lent.